Puxing PX-2533BT PX-2532Bt Px-2531BT Smallest Pocket Mini Micro Portable Fm Usb BT Tf Mp3 Radio With Sd Card

CATEGORY: Products

$4.45 $5.43

Puxing Px-2533bt Px-2532bt Px-2531bt Smallest Pocket Mini Micro Portable Fm Usb Bt Tf Mp3 Radio With Sd Card - Buy Mini Radio Portable,Px2533bt Portable Small Red Double Speaker Digital Auto Search Solar Charging Am Fm Radio With Many Speakers,Px2...

Description Additional information Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionsMain Function: * FM Receiver * USB/TF Socket * MP3 Music Player * External Antenna * DC 5V Jack for Charge * High Sensitivity * Built in Recheargable Lithium Battery * with Aux in Jack * External AntennaOur Companys Shipment & PaymentsPayment Terms1. Before production, a 30% T/T deposit is required; the remaining 70% must be paid before shipping.2. Delivery: After we receive a deposit and there is stock, we will ship the goods out within 5 days. If the item is out of stock, delivery takes typically 30 to 35 days. 3. Sample
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
Response Time
Main Products
Radio Education Toy Sound Book Wireless Speaker Memory Card
Total Annual Revenue
Total Employees
5 - 10 People
Year Established
Main Markets
North America 25.00%, South America 10.00%, Eastern Europe 10.00%
  • Style PORTABLE
  • Private Mold Yes
  • Type AM / FM
  • Place of Origin Guangdong, China
  • Brand Name Eletree
  • Model Number Px-2532Bt
  • Screen Yes
  • Function Built-In Speaker, FM/Earphone/USB/TF card slot/MP3 player
  • Power Supply Rechargeable Battery Pack
  • Name mini radio portable
  • Material ABS Plastic
  • Power 3W
  • Function 1 With aux in jack
  • DC 4.5V(UM-1X3PCS)
  • LED Display YES
  • Function 2 External Antenna
  • Band FM