RX-710S solar radio with flashlight

CATEGORY: Products

$4.90 $6.06

Rx-710s Solar Radio With Flashlight - Buy Mini Digital Radios,Mini Tv Radio,Mini Radio Fm Portable Product | Radio...

Description Additional information Reviews (0)
Merchandise DescriptionMain Purposes1, With Wireless, TF, USB, and Card Function FM, AM, SW, and a 2-band radio 3.Compatible With A 3-Way Speaker For A USB-TF-PC Link With BT and 2.4G audio With Rechargeable Battery, Dc In Jack, and 5. 7.DC:5vOur BusinessCase Study SuccessDelivery and Payment Terms1. Before production, a 30% T/T deposit is required; the remaining 70% must be paid before shipping.2. Delivery: After we receive a deposit and there is stock, we will ship the goods out within 5 days. If the item is out of stock, delivery takes typically 30 to 35 days.
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
Response Time
Main Products
Radio Education Toy Sound Book Wireless Speaker Memory Card
Total Annual Revenue
Total Employees
5 - 10 People
Year Established
Main Markets
North America 25.00%, South America 10.00%, Eastern Europe 10.00%
  • Style PORTABLE
  • Type FM
  • Place of Origin Guangdong, China
  • Brand Name Eletree
  • Model Number RX-710S
  • Screen Yes
  • Function Built-In Speaker
  • Power Supply Rechargeable Battery Pack
  • Color black
  • Distortion ≤0.5%
  • Frequency Response: 20~20kHz
  • Main function radio speaker
  • Function1 USB/TF MP3 PLAYER
  • Function2 digital display
  • Function3 two charging methods